Creating a natural bird and butterfly habitat in the midst of parking for some of the largest vehicles on the road is no easy task. But Bentsen Palm RV Resort does it beautifully.
- Trees, shrubs and flowers that attract birds and butterflies – and create beautiful visual landscapes for human residents – have been carefully chosen and planted throughout the resort.
- We use a unique underground drip irrigation system which is precisely placed and expertly managed to maintain the correct moisture in the soil without wasting natural resources.
- No harmful fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides are used.
- The intensity of night lighting is regulated and managed to ensure the health of night-feeding birds.
- National Butterfly Center – https://www.nationalbutterflycenter.org/
- Rio Grande Valley State Park – https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-
- River Cruise – http://www.ontheriver.net/
Contact Us Now
2500 S Bentsen Palm Dr
Mission , TX 78572